Beijer Electronics (formerly QSI Corporation)

Manufacturer of Mobile Data and Human Machine Interface Terminals.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:53 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:32 pm 

We had a library that contained some custom extentions of ButtonV2 and LabelV2 to give our GUI's a consistent look across projects. This library was created and used in version 2.611 of Qlarity. Some new systems we're designing require Qlarity 2.63 since they are based around the G72 screen.

We received an error that caused qlarity to crash when adding objects from our library to a screen in version 2.63. Not all objects caused a crash. Is there something we should be accounting for that would have changed between these versions of Qlarity?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 pm 
QSI Support
QSI Support

No, the library format has not changed at all between 2.611 and 2.63. I cannot think of a reason why it would crash in 2.63.

Anything that causes Qlarity Foundry to crash is a very serious issue to me, and I would like a chance to look at. Is there any chance you could send me a copy of the library? (click on the email icon next to my name to mail it to me). Also, let me know which objects cause the crash. Also the error message would be useful.

I will be out of the office next week, however. If this is urgent, feel free to send a support request in via: http://www.qsicorp.com/support/contact/tech_support.php.